We are TigerNet Solutions Limited, a UK company, registered in England & Wales with the company number 3273792. We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and personal data and ensuring that you understand how we collect and use your personal information as well as how we protect it.
This Policy explains:
- the types of personal information we collect, and what we do with that data
- when and why we will share personal information with other organisations
- the measures that we take to protect your information
- your rights when it comes to your personal information.
Herein “we” “us” and “our” refer to TigerNet Solutions Limited.
Please note that our websites may contain links to websites operated by other organisations that may have their own privacy policies. Please make sure you read their terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully before providing any personal information on their websites, as we cannot be responsible for the way that they deal with your personal information.
We may from time to time make changes to this and other policies and would recommend that you check it whenever you visit us or use any of our services.
Data Protection Officer TigerNet Solutions LIMITED The Cow Shed Mill Lane Scotsgrove Thame, OX9 3RP
What Personal information do we collect?
This section describes the types of personal information that we collect, and how we collect it.
Personal information that you provide to us directly
You may provide us with personal information such as your name, postal address, email address, phone numbers and bank details as part of our day to day dealings, including (but not limited to) when you:
- Visit our websites and/or complete our “Contact Us” form.
- Enquire about or order any of our products or services, whether via our website, by telephone, Email or otherwise.
- Subscribe to our services, or to a newsletter or other promotional or marketing material.
- Provide us with feedback.
- Enquire about or apply for a job.
Personal information that we collect using automated technologies
When you visit our websites or use our services, we may collect personal information about you, your equipment, browsing actions and patterns using technologies such as cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive data about you from our partners including but not limited to Google
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may also receive personal information about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below.
We may receive technical data such as your IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone and location and other device information that you used to access our websites) from our websites hosting providers and/or analytics providers [such as Google based outside the EU] and other 3rd party tools/providers
Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services and from from data brokers or aggregators as well as Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register.
For what purposes do we use your Personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity when you contact us with an enquiry or order our services, and then to process your enquiry or order.
- To provide our services to you, and to perform our contractual obligations.
- To carry out credit checks and to manage your account.
- To monitor, record, store and use any telephone, e-mail or other electronic communications for quality or training purposes.
- To process your application for employment with us.
- To tell you about changes to our website, services or terms and conditions.
- To carry out marketing analysis, profiling or create statistical or testing information to help us improve or personalise our services.
- To recover any monies owed to us.
- To investigate or prevent a crime, fraud or misuse of, or damage to, our services, products, personal or other.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Subject to your agreement, to provide you with information about our and our partners’ services, offers or products which you may be interested in.
We store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
Who do we share your Personal information with?
Our policy is to not sell or otherwise share your personal information to third parties, except where it is necessary to perform and provide our services to you or where you have given your express consent.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Third party service providers, such as marketing automation platform providers, webinar software providers, email platforms, website hosting providers, background check service providers, analytics providers, and payment processing providers. These third party service providers will have access to – and process – your personal information only on our behalf, under our instructions and will be held to appropriate security obligations.
- Our suppliers and subcontractors whose services form part of the services that we provide to you. Again, these suppliers and subcontractors will only process your personal information on our behalf and on our instructions.
- Other data recipients, such as professional advisers, banks, insurance companies, potential or existing investors or acquirers (in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale involving TigerNet Solutions), regulatory or administrative authorities, HMRC, courts, police, and other law enforcement authorities.
Is your Personal information transferred abroad?
In order to provide our services and to perform our contractual obligations, we may need to share your personal information with third parties which are based within or outside the EEA. If we need to do so, then we will make every effort to ensure we only pass on that data that is explicated required and where possible only to people/organisations that we have a EEA relationship with thereby ensuring protection for personal data
How is your Personal information protected?
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need such access to do their jobs. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How long do we hold your Personal information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- We keep personal information relating to unsuccessful employment applications for 12 months in case another alternative role becomes available that we think you may be suitable for.
- We keep prospective customer data indefinitely but re-consent to further communications is sought if there has been over 2 years between communications. If no consent is received we will delete the data.
- We keep Usage and Historical Data indefinitely as this is always relevant to product/service development.
- We keep personal information about our customers for the duration of your business relationship with us and for so long as we are required for legal or audit purposes and not less than 10 years. After this time we will delete your personal information within 1 year.
- Some personal data may be retained in our backups which are kept securely but are not in active use.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
You have the following rights under data protection law:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you by email and keep you updated.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Tigernet Solutions Limited, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact our Data Protection Officer at TigerNet Solutions Limited, The Cow Shed Mill Lane, Scotsgrove, Thame OX9 3RP in the first instance.